Monday, October 4, 2010

:: S's sharing( : ::

phew, i have been a long time never blog about what i am doing recently, kinda feel like i have lost my orientation of 4w1h-design. When i am designing a thing, 4wh1 was the first thing came into my mind. They are: what should i, which should i, who should i, when should i and how should i.

So, now is the third week of my second semester, some assignments were briefed, and i started to do some researches on video productions and environment design( ass again, lol~ ).

In the mean time, i also got a freelance job from my kakak @ ex-classmate from TarCollege( : Kakak asked me to customize her friends into cartoon potrait, so for me it is kinda easy to draw, i dont think that will waste my time and money, neither( :

here, i want to share my cartoonized portrait and wish to get some feedback from whoever read my blog~( :
and this is kakak's friends,
my sketches, kakak asked my to draw them into some kinda partner,
so, i drew it became...
after that, i traced my sketches into an A4 paper, adjust the figure nicely, composition and blabla~
and, lastly.. i will update my illustrate cartoon potrait in this coming friday~ *paiseh, heheXD*

No comments:

Post a Comment