Saturday, July 10, 2010

THIRD LESSON :: Mind Mapping is the Method Of Creative Thinking ::

During my secondary school, i used to jotting notes by using mindmap technique. When i taking diploma in college, lecturer used to ask students pour their ideas by using brainstorming technique. Both techniques can be plain and simple or full with color and complicated. Until i proceed to Degree, i just realize the existence of classified mind map, which is Logical Mind Map and Associated Mind Map. After doing some research about mindmap, i do learnt something from it.

Mindmaping and Brainstorming are two different tools to analyze ideas and problems. For me, Brainstorming is a way of list down own's problems by own's inclination. But, for Logical Mind Map, those extended words or pictures from the central title have related to stereotype. As my knowledge, stereotype means people has a fixed opinion or view on certain objects. In changingminds.org website, stereotype has defined in three categorize, u might click here for details. And, in the Associated Mind Map, between the central title and extended words and pictures are not connected, the meaning in between the extended words and pictures can be fantasy or illusion.

Below was a mind mapping of myself. It is simple and included my biodata, hometwon, and education background as well.


-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-


My weekly CS note :)

"Before ending, i would like to tell why my mindmap drew in 'food-style'. Yesterday, i woke up early in the morning and rush into class without having breakfast. After my 2hours Korean class which started at 8am, followed by another 2hours was Creative Studies Lecture. During the 2hours lecture, i was starving for food, then i just transform my imagination on my notes. Thats why my mindmap have burger, waffer and coke. LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment